Smaller but still interesting, the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas starts January 7. I’ll be there in advance covering what’s coming up. Links to stories will be posted below.
- Who’s bringing 3D content to 3D HDTVs
- Vizio takes battery-operated TVs to new level
- Turn a cardboard box into a speaker
- A Samsung TV remote for the, er, bathroom
- Vizio hires Beyoncé as new spokesperson
- D-Link shows Boxee, touchscreen router, 3G doorbell
- Can a TV ever be too thin?
- Next up in 3D: Samsung’s 3D camera for consumers
- Sony’s clear glass mobile phone
- Dolce & Gabbana phone from Sony
- Sharp’s twist on TVs: A new color
- Why is everyone in line for D-Link?
- SRS Labs gadget to soften TV commercials now available
- Choppy Web video gets smooth makeover from Netgear
- Toshiba’s ultimate TV will make you want to dump your system
- Fuzzy teddy bear TVs do exist!
- Popbox turns your TV into a Web TV for $130
- Sensio’s 3D video technology making more sense
- First tchotchke of CES: The USB flip charger
- Vizio announces biggest, priciest HDTV (yup, it’s 3D)
- In-your-face 3D TVs to highlight 2010 CES
Want to check out past year’s coverage? I’ve been blogging at CES for five years. Here is the archive: