Welcome to the “Stump the Gadgetress” archive. As of Spring 2008, I am no longer answering questions but volunteers from the North Orange County Computer Club are still helping me out.
The club will answer all your computer questions from Microsoft Word to e-mail to networking. Questions and answers are automatically posted. Just click the category to read all the questions. For faithful readers, I’ve left the Stump the Gadgetress archive up. It’s still good reading and if this page and service becomes popular online, I just may have to step up again and try to get stumped by readers.
PC Club Question of the week: Click HERE
Stump the Gadgetress archive: Read past questions and answers HERE
Ask iGirl archive for questions related to iPods, Macs and other Apple products. Click HERE
More good stuff:
- Check out the Gadgetress Guides: Click HERE
- How to ask a question: Click HERE
- More reader tips: Click HERE
Past questions (Select the category of interest):
- Cell phones, service
- Mice, scanners, PC hardware
- Tips and Tricks
- Gadgets and gizmos
- Internet browsing, security
- Music and audio
- Photos, images, cameras
- TV, Video, HD, service
- Guide to buying a laptop computer, Aug. 21, 2007
- A guide to TV services in Orange County, May 8, 2007
- HDTV Central: A guide to high-definition TVs and service, Oct. 3, 2006
- The next generation of DVD: HD DVD vs. Blu-ray, July 25, 2006
How to ask a question?
Tell me what computer operating system you use (Windows XP? Vista? Mac OS?) and the version of the software program in question. Also, add a “HELP ME!” to the subject line of e-mail so it doesn’t get lost in spam. And please, be patient. I’ll get to the question as soon as I can.
Tips for readers:
How to comment on Gadgetress Q&A’s