I met with Kevin Kunkel, vice president of Sprint’s western region (and based in Irvine) and he brought with him a bunch of cool phones that are coming out from Sprint. So, of course I had to take some photos and share with you all.
The Rant by Samsung will be available Oct. 17. This is more of the standard phone with a slide-out keyboard. It’s obviously targeting the text-messaging crowd with the full-QWERTY keyboard. Other features:
- Sprint has the exclusive on this cell phone, which will be available Oct. 17.
- Cool not-so-obvious features:
- 2.0 MP camera/camcorder with 4x digital zoom
- stereo Bluetooth
- expandable memory up to 8GB
- speaker-independent voice recognition
- Available in red and black. Best Buy will offer the Rant in purple.